Defenders..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be a shame if the centre-back situation ends up defining what could potentially be a very interesting season.

Arsenal would be playing Champions League football next month if it wasn't for them fielding arguably the worst pairing in the league in Mustafi and Sokratis. I hope that this doesn't cost Everton.

I’m sure Coleman has filled in at CB in the past, he has the experience to do it if really needed, the new French lad I believe is 6.2 ft so perhaps he could do a job there to, with holgate and Gbamin we should be ok.

I've been there when he's done really well for us. Let's hope that Holgate shows up, not the Holgate that we saw in pre-season. Lewis Gibson is another who could find himself in the match day squad at some point during the season.

3-4 teams were interested in Holgate this summer so they must think highly enough of him to not sell. Agreed with Gibson

Loving the fact that Seamie and our new centre midfield signing from Mainz are now centre halves, onwards and upwards blues.

Ambition is critical.

Caceres or Kolodziejczak on a free anyone?
I looking at Timothée Kolodziejczak on transfermarkt etc just before I came in here. I don't think I've ever seen him play, but 1st choice for the team that finished fourth in Ligue Un, 27, 185cm, etc sounds great on a free. What the hell is the story with his career before that though - especially Mexico?

Status
Not open for further replies.