Defenders..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

windymiller

Player Valuation: £20m
Loving that we are linked with Brazilian and Italian wunderkinds, fancy wingers and experienced forwards but I'm a bit worried that we're going to end up with two centre halves and one right back (plus Holgate, I suppose) for the first half of the season.

Wtf is going on?

Loving that we are linked with Brazilian and Italian wunderkinds, fancy wingers and experienced forwards but I'm a bit worried that we're going to end up with two centre halves and one right back (plus Holgate, I suppose) for the first half of the season.

Wtf is going on?
Considering these links and deals come out of nowhere maybe pause this thread till the window is shut?

Toast

Player Valuation: £70m
I thought we had a load of experienced international defenders in our starting line up ?

evertonarntwe

Player Valuation: £50m
Mate we've apparently signed half the wonder kids on the planet in 12 hours we've got another 2 weeks or whatever to get some defenders

TyphooToffee

Player Valuation: £70m

Wtf is going on?
What's going on is you still don't trust Marcel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks