Defenders..........

windymiller

Player Valuation: £20m
Loving that we are linked with Brazilian and Italian wunderkinds, fancy wingers and experienced forwards but I'm a bit worried that we're going to end up with two centre halves and one right back (plus Holgate, I suppose) for the first half of the season.

Wtf is going on?

Nymzee

Player Valuation: £70m
Loving that we are linked with Brazilian and Italian wunderkinds, fancy wingers and experienced forwards but I'm a bit worried that we're going to end up with two centre halves and one right back (plus Holgate, I suppose) for the first half of the season.

Wtf is going on?
Considering these links and deals come out of nowhere maybe pause this thread till the window is shut?

Toast

I thought we had a load of experienced international defenders in our starting line up ?

evertonarntwe

Player Valuation: £40m
Mate we've apparently signed half the wonder kids on the planet in 12 hours we've got another 2 weeks or whatever to get some defenders

TyphooToffee

Wtf is going on?
What's going on is you still don't trust Marcel

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.