2017/18 Davy Klaassen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not a fact.

He worked well in a team with a big target man that helped convert his dead ball deliveries.

Good player as he is, we need players like this added to the likes of Ross.

All the best teams donr rely on 1 player to create, like we did last season.

Never stated it as a fact just like you won't be stating Barkley is the best player in our squad as a fact. Let's revisit in January.

Completely agree.

We have a lot of "samey" players just taking up each other's space and no one who can pick the ball up and drive and commit the opposition. And we still won't have that even if we get Sigurdsson and a CF in.

Shambles of a window so far. And an expensive one too.

Don't you think Pickford and Keane are an improvement on what we had before?

We definitely need more pace in the team, obviously.

This guy is gonna be a whipping boy this season, simply because he looks like someone who used to also be a whipping boy.

He was not even close to being worst player tonight. Admittedly he drifted in and out, but showed a few nice touches again, and always seems to use the ball effectively and efficiently.

Gueye on the otherhand... Now I know it's against the law to criticse him, because he's the best midfielder... Sorry... player, on the planet, but if ur gonna cover every inch of the pitch only to give it away every time, and threaten stupid fouls in dangerous places, then what is really the point? James Mccarthy gets dogs abuse for running loads but not being able to pass forward. I struggle to see the difference between the 2 sometimes. He should change his name to Idrissa Gonna Giveitaway. And why we are playing him and Schneiderlin in the same team, I do not know.

But obviously, it's against the rules to dislike him or Backwards Baines, so lets keep sticking it to Klassen and Calvert Lewin instead.

Hopefully if he isn't as useful vs a Burnley that's where our recruitment kicks in and he doesn't need to start. A well rounded squad this season should see us manage to counter any tactics. We couldn't do that last year.

It's about dimensions mate for me, we saw it tonight. When one approach isn't working you have to change it. Koeman has the ability now.

It's worth a good 10 points.

This guy is gonna be a whipping boy this season, simply because he looks like someone who used to also be a whipping boy.

He was not even close to being worst player tonight. Admittedly he drifted in and out, but showed a few nice touches again, and always seems to use the ball effectively and efficiently.

Gueye on the otherhand... Now I know it's against the law to criticse him, because he's the best midfielder... Sorry... player, on the planet, but if ur gonna cover every inch of the pitch only to give it away every time, and threaten stupid fouls in dangerous places, then what is really the point? James Mccarthy gets dogs abuse for running loads but not being able to pass forward. I struggle to see the difference between the 2 sometimes. He should change his name to Idrissa Gonna Giveitaway. And why we are playing him and Schneiderlin in the same team, I do not know.

But obviously, it's against the rules to dislike him or Backwards Baines, so lets keep sticking it to Klassen and Calvert Lewin instead.
Baines is still a good player, but his mentality is holding him back atm. Klassen will look as good as the team around him because he is the glue player. If his team gives the ball away every time he sprays it, you won't notice anything that he does well. Gueye has his flaws but he still covered very well for Davies and allowed him to get forward. I don't see the point of having he and Schneiderlin in the game if Baines isn't going to get forward as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.