Davide Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know a few lads who are tradesmen who got their sons apprenticeships in their trade
Such is life and always will be
Once he can do a good job who cares
I'd never get a job for one of mine at the place I work. They'd always be accused of special treatment and secondly I dont want them knowing my work that well. Imagine if they found out I was a [Poor language removed]!

I wonder if it’s like when you were a kid and the gaffer of your footy team would make his son captain, let him take pens, free kicks, corners; even though he was crap.

My dad was complete opposite....kept subbing me and had me on bench....while I was best player and playing at various clubs 'school of excellence'...the muppet.

Its becoming obvious over the last few weeks that several players have markedly improved.

DCL, (obvs), but also Tom, Gylfi, Gomes, Iwobi, Keane, even Pickford, (less obvs granted). Coleman looks better, Mina also.

Has this lad been working with them, or is it all down to his Dad.?
He’s deffo a part of it

Interesting read this. Deffo gives off the vibe that his dad is openly expecting to be challenged by him.

I'll be honest I've not been impressed with the tactical side of things this season so I dont get the love in for Davide (if thats what he helps Carlo with).

We started off playing super stuff but in trying to tighten up the defence we've got nothing going forward now and only defend well largely in a 3-4 CB back 4.

He's entering Marcel Brands territory for me in being hyped up.

3 certainties in life. Death, taxes and @ForeverBlue92 being a negative Nancy

Haha I just dont go OTT when it comes to us mate, good examples are:

Gomes has a decent game and he's the pre broken anke messiah again despite never influencing a game

Iwobi has an xG 0.1738294 passing therefore he's got potential

Brands is the best DOF in der werld as he wears an armani suit

Davide is top drawer assistant manager despite us not knowing what he actually does and us playing some right gutter football for most of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.