Davide Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s possible. He studied sports science and worked as a fitness coach for PSG academy for a year and at Real Madrid. He’s obviously learnt even more since then.

It could also be psychological. When you see a big name like ancelotti you would probably want to perform better to impress than you would hulls Marco silva.

Don't ask me to provide a reference but I recall early doors when Carlo joined somebody posted his sons credentials they were very impressive. Benefited from his dads accomplishments, yes he has, just like we would hope any of ours sons do, but he has applied himself to his trade along side that to the point he is part of a winning team setup in no small part.

Its becoming obvious over the last few weeks that several players have markedly improved.

DCL, (obvs), but also Tom, Gylfi, Gomes, Iwobi, Keane, even Pickford, (less obvs granted). Coleman looks better, Mina also.

Has this lad been working with them, or is it all down to his Dad.?

I have no idea what it is he does, but it seems evident he's an addition and not a drain on the squad. Forza nepotismo!

Don't ask me to provide a reference but I recall early doors when Carlo joined somebody posted his sons credentials they were very impressive. Benefited from his dads accomplishments, yes he has, just like we would hope any of ours sons do, but he has applied himself to his trade along side that to the point he is part of a winning team setup in no small part.
I know a few lads who are tradesmen who got their sons apprenticeships in their trade
Such is life and always will be
Once he can do a good job who cares

Status
Not open for further replies.