Dave "Prenno" Prentice

Status
Not open for further replies.
In his book he has a few pops at the club. I suppose when you get a free seat and associated hospitality its a temptation to not rub people up the wrong way. Inevitably you start working for "the man"

Read his book and seems a decent enough fella on the podcasts.

However, way too in favour of Benitez in the first place and like the rest of the Echo boys - seemed scared to criticise the manager and constantly took his side (Sam carroll aside to be fair) - and always seemed against the fans voicing their rightful opinion.

And yes, his constant mentions of his wife being who she is, and other name dropping is annoying
Can’t stand listening to him, if he’s not going on about the 80’s he’s praising most of the people at the club, reckons Unsworth is doing a great job.

Last pod pre Norwich. Said the El Ghazi signing was a no brainer and that Gomes is coming back into form. And thinks Coleman is a good captain.

We could be bottom of the championship this time next year abs just signed jags at 41 and prenno would put a good spin on it.

This is the guy who wrote a piece about how bad Gillette & hicks were for Liverpool. While not a bad word about Bill in 25yrs ago. He’s getting the club he deserves

C5A08E77-0400-4FB1-AFFC-372CEBFDF64C.jpeg

Journalist David Prentice, who has written about the Toffees for more than 35 years, will next month arrive as communications manager.

Prentice, a well-known figure in the city and beyond thanks to his time with the Liverpool Echo, may well have his work cut out in his new role.

A truly bizarre rumour/appointment if true but not out of the left field bull that Mosh and Bill seem to be pullingng with astounding regularity.

We are a shambolic mess!

Oh yeah Bill, " we are the club that says How would Everton do it" arent we? :rant:

Disgraceful appointment.

Until I heard about the Dixie Dean connection I assumed he was a red.

His praise of Benitez and tone in belittling fans views was the icing on the cake. Thats after years of praising everything about Liverpool and head patting Everton.

Moshiri talks of direct communication with fans then hires this clown...

Disturbing and clueless AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.