Dave "Prenno" Prentice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you’d listened to them pods, surely you know why. Constantly praising Bill. Says Unsworth is doing a great job. Coleman is a great captain and leader.

He’s full of sentimental bull

This is a supposedly evertonian who wrote a piece in the echo on how bad Gillette and hicks were at Liverpool and needed to be removed. Yet not a bad word about Bill in over 20yrs.
They could just be his actual opinions too.

A "supposed" Evertonian because he has a different opinion to you?

Bit nasty isn't it?

Bit nasty isn't it?
Nasty really. He’d rather criticise the Liverpool owners than his own clubs owner.

He’s an embarrassment to our club, and he’s deserved the club we now have.

I doubt you have listened to them recordings from 2013/14 when prentice, O’keeth and Kirkbride. Has a meeting with fan groups. Prentice trying make out they had criticised the club. And talked about the arteta sale. Yes they reported he was sold to appease the banks.

Kenwright obviously got on the blower, next day they’re apologising. Changing their story to say arteta forced the move.

I’d of been sacked years ago at the echo, because I would have gone after kenwright. The likes of prentice and the rest of the so called Everton fan journalists at the echo, have no backbone. There are really only voice, because the rest of media in this country and the likes of sky Amd TalkSPORT don’t give a crap about Everton and of course most of them are Bills mates.

Bit nasty isn't it?
I read that book he released, about his career reporting on Everton. He came across to me, as very pompous and full of himself tbh. He also backed Benitez to the hilt, whilst he was in the process of destroying the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.