Dave "Prenno" Prentice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Read his book and seems a decent enough fella on the podcasts.

However, way too in favour of Benitez in the first place and like the rest of the Echo boys - seemed scared to criticise the manager and constantly took his side (Sam carroll aside to be fair) - and always seemed against the fans voicing their rightful opinion.

And yes, his constant mentions of his wife being who she is, and other name dropping is annoying

With the rumours going around he is going to be named the new Comms Manager I am curious what the opinions are of him amongst the support?

I think he's a Kenwright sycophant personally and I wouldn't want him anywhere near the club in an official capacity.

I am not surprised he was missing from today's Echo podcast on Benitez's sacking after he had spent months belittling the support for being against Benitez.
I had wondered why people were posting pictures of him and Bill looking like besties on twitter lately... All checks out as another disgusting appointment from Bill. We're going down within 3 years if Bill stays. No doubt in my mind.

Regional newspapers are in a right state.

He'd double his salary (at least) getting that top comms job so it'd be an easy decision.

You'd think part of his job would be advising the decision makers of public opinion to prevent more Rafael-style PR disasters so maybe it wouldn't be a bad move for us as he would tell them the truth about a Martinez move.

Prentice is a really nice fella, loves Everton.

But he’s so pally with Kenwright, the appointment can’t go well can it? We’ll not for us, the fans, it can’t.

He’s a sound bloke and a blue to his fingertips but I wouldn’t want him anywhere near the club.

Would love to have Alan Myers back but think he’s burnt his bridges with the regime

I don't have anything bad to say about him as a person because I don't know him.

I'm judging him based on his journalism work and I am not a fan. I definitely think he has been Kenwrights propaganda arm in the Echo for decades and becoming the comms manager for the club is the next step.

I just don't trust him to be honest to the supporters and for that reason I don't believe he would be a trustworthy comms manager.

I'm waiting for his complete 180 on Bennitez after 6 months of telling blues they have no right to complain and protest.

Status
Not open for further replies.