2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goes wandering from position too much.

Not as crap as I expected tho. Still rather play Kenny.

can say oh he's free and we need a squad all you want, but this player is absolutely garbage, horrendous last night, how you have a u20 world cup winning player and u23 prem winning player sitting there whilst this dog gets a game is everything what is wrong with football. Kenny must have been watching that pulling his hair out.

horrid player

I'm all for giving players a chance and won't write him off completely yet. But if anyone things that was an OK performance because he did a couple of decent crosses I'd recommend rewatching it. His positioning, ball control, passing, awareness of danger etc was terrible.

our fullback weakness continues. whoever we have had in there for three seasons now have been too ponderous, too easy to get at and don't block enough crosses. and that's just defense.

Attack wise we really need new blood or we are just hoping that Baines starts firing again(I think he might for another seasons or two) and that Seamus comes back strong.

very rarely q the manager but I don't see this at all. From watching Kenny paly he is a serious upgrade on this lad. Id worry against a PL team as hes a weak link

Its the same on every thread now, what has our fanbase turned into!?!

Think i need to stay off here for a few days.

propa princess you lad, your the feller who blames the fans for barkley going init.

imagine you if you was a player you'd asked to be subbed every game and go and have a cry in the lockers, they're grown men on millions a year mate im sure they cant handle a bit of stick now and then ( not that they read this forum )

propa princess you lad, your the feller who blames the fans for barkley going init.

imagine you if you was a player you'd asked to be subbed every game and go and have a cry in the lockers, they're grown men on millions a year mate im sure they cant handle a bit of stick now and then ( not that they read this forum )

Maybe your attitude is why we are so bitter as a fan base, and angry about not winning anything anymore.

Sad realy.

Team needs supporting, mate.

Billionaires mate. Loaded lad. Minted us. Challenging for honours soon. We'll be right up there this season.

Our right hand side consists of Martina and Calvert-Lewin. A lad released by Southampton, yes released. And another who's only contribution to Evertonians so far, is his eye candy of a lady.

Defo 4th this year though. Defo!

Maybe your attitude is why we are so bitter as a fan base, and angry about not winning anything anymore.

Sad realy.

Team needs supporting, mate.

I disagree I think your attitude is what's wrong. accept mediocre, always happy with everything.

cuco martina isn't a very good player and shouldn't be starting ahead of others, for stating that fact I'm not supporting our team?

I disagree I think your attitude is what's wrong. accept mediocre, always happy with everything.

cuco martina isn't a very good player and shouldn't be starting ahead of others, for stating that fact I'm not supporting our team?

1st game lad, in a low key europa tie.

Get a grip, lad.

1st game lad, in a low key europa tie.

Get a grip, lad.

yes, my point exactly he was absolutely woeful against a team who probably would struggle in league one/two

couldn't get anywhere near the team who finished mid table, he's just not good enough to play for everton.

I get what your saying, you're one of them super fans who backs every single player till the end even when they are absolute garbage and fair do's feller got more patience than I have

He was below par, I think we could all see that. Odd thing for me was that he didn't play Pickford or Sandro as they were late joining the group, but he played this guy who joined the group at a later stage, yet he had had Holgate on the bench and assumingly Kenny available as DCL and Lookman played.

Status
Not open for further replies.