Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me what credentials Rooney has as a manager. Terrible shout!
That's the point exactly mate, it's more of a case of getting someone who we won't expect immediate results. Someone we will give time too, someone who can grow a team over 5 years. Not just paper over cracks.

Right. Brave decision by Rafael, but I would have done the same. Ointless keeping Richarlison if he sulks in 2 games out of 3 and only turns it on at home now and again.One thing about Benitez...he will sort this shower out, and anyone who doesn;t earn his money will be out. In fact I think thats what his brief from Moshiri is

Hopefulyl Benitez is first out the door then.

When Rondon somehow manages to jiggle his fat arse into a scoring position and is your only scorer... You know it's going to be a bad day at the office.
Actually he did better that the Brazilian child with the over inflated ego. At least despite the bad service he was getting, he went looking for the ball and involved himself in the action. Nice touch to Doucoure for the goal as well, thats how you score when your team is struggling.,

Right. Brave decision by Rafael, but I would have done the same. Ointless keeping Richarlison if he sulks in 2 games out of 3 and only turns it on at home now and again.One thing about Benitez...he will sort this shower out, and anyone who doesn;t earn his money will be out. In fact I think thats what his brief from Moshiri is
Yeh he’s doing a great job so far

Lol, that's what I mean.. When Rondon's the best player making all the moves, you gotta worry, because it probably means the rest of the team is dog turd.
Let’s be honest Palace were poor, we were worse than them, the referee was like most referees we get at our games very poor indeed but we lost the game because of schoolboy defending for all three goals and never started attacking until we were 2-0 down, the performance today nearly made an old man cry.

Actually he did better that the Brazilian child with the over inflated ego. At least despite the bad service he was getting, he went looking for the ball and involved himself in the action. Nice touch to Doucoure for the goal as well, thats how you score when your team is struggling.,

One of the worst players I have ever seen play for us. And I've seen some crap since 1960

Let’s be honest Palace were poor, we were worse than them, the referee was like most referees we get at our games very poor indeed but we lost the game because of schoolboy defending for all three goals and never started attacking until we were 2-0 down, the performance today nearly made an old man cry.

Palace were good first half, well worth their 1 goal lead.

Second half dipped a bit but deserved the win without doubt.

He doesn't have the gravitas inside the club or the good will from outside it to pull it off in a manner not detrimental to the club as a whole...there's too much emotional attachment in football to treat this like a business, whether people like it or not.

At least there's one positive: We played the late match on Sunday, so watching that drek doesn't ruin our whole weekend!

Small mercies mate.

I remember we used to look at the fixture list and West Ham and Palace were guaranteed points. This is the first time Palace have beaten us at home in 27 years. 27! I look at our next set and it doesn't fill me with much confidence. We can't even use injuries as an excuse any more. Sigh. Sad time to be an Everton Fan

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211212-184010_FlashScore.png
    Screenshot_20211212-184010_FlashScore.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 64

Status
Not open for further replies.