Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue to the bone

Player Valuation: £70m
The mood has lightened a little. One win but it was badly needed and to score a late winner under the Goodison lights will always lift the mood for most. A game where we looked like var would cost us ended up in 2.1 win with richy and demari getting the goals .
So on Sunday we go to South London to take on @Alan Whittle and his Crystal Palace side .
They are an OK side and will be difficult to beat. I think Ayew hasn't scored in an age so there js that.
For us Mina made a fleeting return and Lucas Digne Is out of favour. He may be needed here though. Hopefully the manager goes with the 4.3.3 as it suits us a lot better.
Another win would definitely give us a bit of breathing space and the chance to look up instead of over our shoulder.
So come on blues and into the soft Cockneys.
UTFT

They are an OK side and will be difficult to beat. I think Ayew hasn't scored in an age so there js that.
For us Mina made a fleeting return and Lucas Digne Is out of favour. He may be needed here though. Hopefully the manager goes with the 4.3.3 as it suits us a lot better.
Another win would definitely give us a bit of breathing space and the chance to look up instead of over our shoulder.
So come on blues and into the soft Cockneys.
UTFT
Well that’s that then.

My abiding memory of Palace was a game at Goodison and there was a Palace supporter sitting next to me screaming “Go on Salad” down my ear the entire game. If memory serves me correctly Salad was John Salako. Everton won so no worries. I think Palace also scored the most ridiculously offside goal I have ever seen in the same game

Screenshot_20211210_015322.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.