Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember this is the fixture in which Everton found-object footballer Oumar “Bounced In Off My Ass” Niasse received the first, and to date the only, two game suspension for diving awarded by s mysterious three judge panel- marking only the 27th time that rules have been selectively applied to disadvantage Everton
No player has dived since. Fact

Suddenly everybody fears Zaha and thinks Mccarthy can run riot lol
They play counter attacking football and always have problems at home.
If Don Carlo still falls into that trap then... :bye:

EFC 2-1 up, 93 minutes on the clock, Palace are on the counter, Mcarthur slips a delightful ball into the path of Zaha who is clear on goal but he just stops, turns and boots the ball out of play.

The full time whistle blows and Zaha rips his Palace shirt off to reveal the mighty blues crest underneath.

#freeWilf

this will definitely be tough, think we'll grid out a close win and wear our new amber away shirt. Can't keep wearing our home shirt ffs

EFC 2-1 up, 93 minutes on the clock, Palace are on the counter, Mcarthur slips a delightful ball into the path of Zaha who is clear on goal but he just stops, turns and boots the ball out of play.

The full time whistle blows and Zaha rips his Palace shirt off to reveal the mighty blues crest underneath.

#freeWilf
This lockdown is really getting to you isn't it

Hodgson brimming over with confidence. lol

Roy being cleverly coy there. He knows he’s got the pace to hurt us up top, he’ll have seen West Brom running at our defence last week and will know that if they play like they did against United they’ll likely beat us.

That said, Carlo is the man and will know we can’t afford to play a crazy high line. Taking a huge chance if we do. Won’t be a straight forward task this by any means, but I’m going to go 2-1 to the good guys because unfortunately Everton have completely lured me back in.

#freeWilf

2-1 up... 93rd minute, zaha trips over his own laces 1 on 1. Pickford makes a pigs ear of it and the ball is trickling towards the goal line. Doucoure sprints back and launches the ball to safety.

After the game Neymar Announces that he wants to leave PSG ‘for a proper club’

We reject his advances, because he’s a little bellwhiff. we end up going with what we’ve got.

Need to start well here and dictate the tempo of the game, not like last week feeling our way into the game. McArthur and McCarthy will be snapping at heels from the start and our defense is going to be up against a fair bit of trikery and pad pace.

We need to keep these out early doors. A point or a win here and we have done very well, these are the games you need a result if you want to get Europe.

Need to start well here and dictate the tempo of the game, not like last week feeling our way into the game. McArthur and McCarthy will be snapping at heels from the start and our defense is going to be up against a fair bit of trikery and pad pace.

We need to keep these out early doors. A point or a win here and we have done very well, these are the games you need a result if you want to get Europe.

By this logic we've done very well the last 7 times we've visited Selhurst park as 5 were draws and the other 2 we won 1-0.

By this logic we've done very well the last 7 times we've visited Selhurst park as 5 were draws and the other 2 we won 1-0.

I think over the next few weeks mate, we need to keep pace with Wolves they have a good run of good fixtures, we need to take advantage of them going into the market late and n a bit of flux.

Be made up with a win tomorrow. Palace are one of those bloody your nose teams.

Youd be tempted t bid for Zaha today! lol

I think over the next few weeks mate, we need to keep pace with Wolves they have a good run of good fixtures, we need to take advantage of them going into the market late and n a bit of flux.

Be made up with a win tomorrow. Palace are one of those bloody your nose teams.

Youd be tempted t bid for Zaha today! lol

Last time we lost at Selhurst Park was in 1994.

I really dont know why people are making this into a tough fixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.