Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a genuine question mate, as long as he's consistent with it then fair play.
personally I thought our pen v Utd was nonsense as well, just completely game ruining tbh

anyway we didn't really deserve more than a point at best given the fact we didn't create enough when we pinned you back. I think the creativity will come and there were some promising signs this team can open sides up in pre season with this new (by new I mean Roy's gone back to 17/18) shape but Everton covered the spaces really well and gave Zaha no time to do anything really. Eze coming off killed us imo

you are so lucky you get to watch James every week lads, that's just an unreal signing

personally I thought our pen v Utd was nonsense as well, just completely game ruining tbh

anyway we didn't really deserve more than a point at best given the fact we didn't create enough when we pinned you back. I think the creativity will come and there were some promising signs this team can open sides up in pre season with this new (by new I mean Roy's gone back to 17/18) shape but Everton covered the spaces really well and gave Zaha no time to do anything really. Eze coming off killed us imo

you are so lucky you get to watch James every week lads, that's just an unreal signing
I thought yous looked really good tbh, your left side looks very promising. Eze was good if not showing end product against us but that will come, and Mitchell looks really solid.

I'll be honest mate its an absolute awful rule and I would have been fuming had that been given against us.

At one point it will be this season or next and I still wont agree with it nor that daft offside rule that done us against Utd last season because Siggurdsson was sat on his arse.

The Derby 10000000000%

Not going to happen. Got this from a good source, all Everton player's arms are being removed this afternoon.

"As a way of appeasing the Goodison faithful, reducing the amount of boos (canned boos at present) and reducing the impact we have on the environment by preventing mass bedwetting and the subsequent washing of bedding, I am personally developing robotic terminator type arms. To expedite manufacture, we will go ahead with amputating all outfield player's arms as an added incentive to the R&D team. Every days delay will result in many of the players saying "hey google/siri, call terminator arms dept'" and logging a complaint. As an ISO 9001 accredited company, complaints like this burden the management system with individual logs onto the company action tracker. Nobody here needs that kind of paperwork!

Further to this, we will be employing a similar system for Jordan, with his replacement arms being half a metre longer, bringing them in line with a 'normal' persons arm length, thus preventing the usual sky pundits complaining about unfair advantages. We may also integrate a small neural chip, directly into his brain which will prevent him unintentionally ballsing things up and ultimately reduce "Everton that" reverberating through the GOT forums, again helping the environment by being able to reduce the server size and associated power usage".

- Miles Dyson (Head of Skynet, Cyberdyne Systems), 28/09/2020.

giphy.gif
I liked your removal of arms idea and I going to give you a like, but you were too unkind to Jordon.

I know he makes mistakes, but I've made a visual check and I would describe the length of his arms as normal and adequate for the job.

Okay, if you haven't yet voted for you Man of the Match in the win at Palace, there's still time to as this poll doesn't close till 4.59pm UK time on Wednesday. so vote, vote, vote ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.