Confirmed Signing Confirmed: Davy Klaassen -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do so many on here always wish our players to fail before even having the chance to prove themselves

Most people just do it for a laugh. Unfortunately, there are some awfully impressionable people on here that then tend to take things to an extreme, just to feel a part of it all.

Then there are some that just do it to wind people up, but that's less of the case here.

He's the mistake that will sink Koeman. He's basically signed Naismith of the centre mid. For 25 million snakes. Shocking.

42270_gallery.jpg

This young kid is going to be brilliant. He reads the game well, comfortable on the ball. Linking up well with Schneiderlin/Gana/Rooney/Sandro already. He's the typical good footballer that Ajax constantly produce from their academy.

It's early days the great Howard kendall on arrival took an age to settle in - fans moaning as he replaced the great Jimmy Gabriel - but the prem standard is a lot higher than where he has played at Ajax - some nice touches but that was it - time will tell , and he needs time - I would love Ross to stay as we could have a tasty midfield with goals in it!

Accurate passer and fast to move the ball on. The Camera cant cover the full.pitxh. So one of his supposed biggest strengths off the ball movement, Im looking forward to seeing at Goodison on Thursday.
But... his passing has been wham in all the friendlies so far.

Ok I only watched the second half vs Genk but I'm pretty sure he lost the ball every time he touched it before he got subbed.....

Doesn't mean that's him, doesn't mean he can't pass, doesn't mean he won't come good. Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.