Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where is this? Spain?
Madrid (I think the whole of Spain too) is down for 15 days. I can take the dogs for a walk on my own, but not as a family. Essential travel only which includes for food and pharmacies. On the plus side, I can still go to the hairdressers..... Not that I've needed to go for quite a few years.

It's not too bad, people have gone crazy in the supermarkets in the last week or so, but they're still well stocked. Personally, I'm loving spending time with the family. Thankfully we're all healthy and most important I've loads of beer and wine.

Expect the pubs to be told to shut in Ireland today or tomorrow.

Just been down the supermarket 40 bottles of Heinkein, 20 bottles of corona (5 limes), a slab of Guinness and whatever is in the bottle press and wine holder.

Some lad holding a 9 pack of jacks roll and a few packet of penne pasta looking at me with envy.

Having my own personal St Patricks day in my Gaff, stay truned for the parade.

Making the best (of) social isolation in the world..... probably.

Respectfully, mate, that's not how a fair bit of the working western world functions, though it may have been back in the day.

There are literally thousands of jobs, mine included, whereby I can work fewer hours than my colleagues in precisely the same role and get paid far more.

We're deviating off topic a little bit, but it's not that ridiculous a notion, is it? Many jobs these days are remunerated based on outputs rather than inputs.

lol I don't know where you keep getting this from. I'm one of the most respectful and tolerant of other opinions on here. It's a game of opinions, some arguments might be stronger than others but I'm not right, you're not right - it's pretty much all subjective with this stuff.

the 2019-2020 season will be marked as void and held as a memorial to the dead forever more.

Liverpools performances will fade away and become a whisper of myth and legend, only spoken about by gnarly old bitter kopites.

Status
Not open for further replies.