Club finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we spend anything like what we have over the last few years in the next 9 months and put in planning permission for the new stadium, then I think it will be pretty clear to everyone that Usmanov is behind the scenes pulling the strings. Someone who is only supposed to be worth a couple of billion dollars does not blow a fifth of that on a developing football club.

U
S
M

To be fair, the money spent isnt the issue. Remove martinez, koeman and gravy tits from the equation and that money could have us in spurs territory. Not an excuse for moshiri as he employed those clowns, but I'd rather us be in a position of talking about squandered money rather than how well we spent the pennies we had in the past.
We're done.

Evening dave.

Great news on the accounts front today, I see The Mosh is lashing 100m around like confetti again, I wish he would stop doing that, hes making you look VERY VERY bad.
Ha Ha. Lashing100M around.

Honest to God. Some people will believe others telling them it's raining when they're really pissing down the back of their legs.

Wake up, he;s a con man.

We have bought everybody we wanted.

You want it to be 1 way, but its the other way.

Sure we have wasted a shed load of money, but so have most clubs in the league. We have loads of players we can sell, we have massive revenues, we have Marcel Brands, sit back and wait for The Mosh to make it rain.

That tends to be the narrative mate, in reality we signed one player and a youth keeper, brought one on a free, two loans and one with a buy back clause.

Say hello to the market the club finances allow us.

We don’t have massive revenues comparatively to other top 6 teams, revenue is down next year, 70% is dependent on TV and commercial revenue is a joke in comparrison to teams even below us. Our turnover will be down next year and we will post a bigger loss unless something happens in January.

We can sell player of course, but clubs want your best ones I.e. Lukaku of this world. Buyers for Bolaises etc are more difficult. I suspect someone will be sacrificed, my guess is Pickford.

It really is over to Brands, hope you are the money about him, he need to be good with outs and ins, but his ins in the market described above have been good.

Heard a whisper tonight that Utd are doing due dillagence around DOFs about, hopefully he’s not one of them.

That's the manager who gave us our best league season performance for 30 years and led a team to the WC SF.

Ok.
What happened after that though?

We were heading towards relegation faster than we were were heading towards winning anything.

Factual statement. People should register the fact that the club has clawed in £1.2 billion quid in the last decade alone (mostly from tv revenue and player sales) and the club are still struggling to put a spade in the ground on a new stadium.

An utter shambles of a club. Off field we have been led by a succession of donkeys and con men.

Never mind worrying about me not changing. It's a pity THAT never changes.
Gotta spend money to make money Dave. Look at United.

Status
Not open for further replies.