Castillo Signing Complete - Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Everton have completed the season-long loan signing of midfielder Segundo Castillo.
The midfielder joins on a season-long loan from Red Star Belgrade.
Castillo passed a medical at Finch Farm on Thursday and subsequently received a work permit from the Home Offfice.
He then put pen to paper on the deal and became Everton's second signing of the summer.
The Ecuadorian is a defensive midfielder who played for El Nacional and El Deportivo Espoli in his homeland before heading for Eastern Europe.
Everton must now wait to see if international clearance for the player is received in time for him to feature against Portsmouth on Saturday.
After signing, Castillo told evertonTV: "I know that Everton are a big club who have a history of playing in important competitions like the Uefa Cup.
"I hope I can do my best for the team."

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/castillo-signing-completed.html

Everton have completed the signing of Segundo Castillo.

I'm pleased we've got him on board, and will give the lad lots of support, but if this is as good as it gets I'll be very disappointed - he's got the number 8 shirt.

mercy! i know moyes said he was going to lower the bar from the likes of moutinho but a 26 year old ecuadorian!

nuff said?

I have a feeling he's going to be the best Ecuadorian to ever have played for the club.

Welcome aboard Segundo.

Woop!

Never seen him play but hopefully he will turn out good, and if not, it's only a loan so we've not lost anything. Good news. :)

Woop!

Never seen him play but hopefully he will turn out good, and if not, it's only a loan so we've not lost anything. Good news. :)
They said on citytalk hes signed not a loan? dont know myself not sure if hes good or not just have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.