Castillo Signing Complete - Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest Cal.

If given a choice between Neville and Jagielka at the defensive midfield position, we'd take Neville all day long for two reasons:

1) He's more experienced at the position and has played it well in the past.

2) He'll have Jagielka behind him to mop up his mistakes. :p

and I'll think you'll be right, Yobo and Jags had an awesome record last year. Unfortunately for Lescott, he proved himself a pretty accomplished left back.

----------------------Howard-------------------------

Neville----------Yobo----------Jagielka----------Lescott

---------------Castillo---------Rodwell-----------------

Arteta-------------------------------------------Osman

---------------Yakubu--------Vaughan------------------

Something like that I reckon.

----------------------Howard-------------------------

Neville----------Yobo----------Jagielka----------Lescott

---------------Castillo---------Rodwell-----------------

Arteta-------------------------------------------Osman

---------------Yakubu--------Vaughan------------------

Something like that I reckon.

Nah it will be Rodwell on the bench and Jags in mid with Lescott in the middle and Baines/Valente at lb.

knightscastilefinalhotspot.jpg

Who says he's not a household name!

That'll be Sir Segundo then..

I dont think hel drop Baines mate i think he has an idea of providing width, going forward from full back Baines and Jacobson.

Jacobsen said he's lacking match practice, he's only played one game this season. I think he'll be on the bench.

If anyone is going to get dropped it'll be Baines. This is Pompey giants where talking about, we'll need as many big players as possible.

Jacobsen said he's lacking match practice, he's only played one game this season. I think he'll be on the bench.

If anyone is going to get dropped it'll be Baines. This is Pompey giants where talking about, we'll need as many big players as possible.

Good point, someone should have told Super Tim at home against them last season, he was immense!

Good point, someone should have told Super Tim at home against them last season, he was immense!

I want Vaughan to start but I doubt he will, he was blowing after 30 minutes against West Brom, far from ready.

I think it'll be big Vic and Yak.

I want Vaughan to start but I doubt he will, he was blowing after 30 minutes against West Brom, far from ready.

I think it'll be big Vic and Yak.

I dont know mate, i hear Vic isnt in the best of shape after the Summer internationals, no preseason, and the Oylmpics!

Vaughan could be a goer i wouldnt be surprised to see us start with two Def midfeilders in some kind of 4-5-1

Status
Not open for further replies.