2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think they will make any difference in the short term. We also do not know why they are not used. But my point was that it could just as well be due to Ancelotti's erroneous assessments of them, and his philosophy of using established players.

It could well be. But when i come onto this forum i take all views and opinions on board. But then i decide(for now) to go with a manager who has won more trophies than any other in this league than a painter and decorator or cab driver who have no knowledge of day to day activity at the training ground.

Delph's injury may just have saved his job. The immediate change in team dynamics was about on par with before vs after Neville's tackle on Ronaldo in 2008. If he doesn't play Konks or Flash - nor shift Wobes back to his Fulham pos - then he's as bad as Koeman was.
Mate... now I’m as annoyed as you are with the recent performances, tactics , team selection , results and formations , but.... if we actually sacked Carlo I would give up watching football. Who would sack the best manger they could attract , after a year , paying him 40m to get rid ... even Everton aren’t that stupid

Looks like he’s lost the dressing room. You can see it in the eyes of some of the more senior players.

A champagne manager working with Panda Pop players.
Good I hope he lost the dressing room .. seeing as 90% of the dressing room at crap and have not won a thing . Get rid of the dressing room if this is the case. James , richy, Alan, DCL , Keane and digne all seem to like playing for him and the rest could be sold tomorrow and I wouldn’t give a toss.

Ancelotti failed Moise Kean because he doesn’t believe in developing young players. He wants a top team to tinker with and get the glory.

Ancelotti is not what we need right now. It’s been sad to see this all unfold but it’s only going to get worse.

mate he’s played DCL and improved him to the point of being the prem top goal scorer . He plays holgate , davies , iwobi , richy who are all under 24

fighting over the boss, the reality is we still have a squad that we all wanted rid of in the majority. We can't say the squad isn't good on one hand then blame the manager for poor results on the other. Just let him do his job, sacking people over and over isn't working. It may get worse but it will get better if he can build.

It is but doesn’t mean we have to pick them.

who would you choose instead ? Davies ? He is proven to be crap ... neils ? He has played 4 games in the French 4th division and a crap game at Newcastle , Gordon? I like him but he hasn’t played since we had his “ chat” with Carlo

who would you choose instead ? Davies ? He is proven to be crap ... neils ? He has played 4 games in the French 4th division and a crap game at Newcastle , Gordon? I like him but he hasn’t played since we had his “ chat” with Carlo

So at what point would you actually play Nkounkou? Because until he plays another game, he’s always going to be the guy that’s “played 4 games in the French 4th division and a crap game at Newcastle”.

The whole he needs more experience line does my head in, how can they get experience if they don't get picked? Look Carlo wants a squad to challenge, this is the route we have chosen to go down in the short term, time to unite and get behind the club.

Bell me back when results start proving the manager right mert x

Yeah it might be a while. As i stated from day one i thought it was a 2 year minimum job for anyone with pedigree to start turning it around. Though amazingly on this forum even his pedigree as a manager is now under scrutiny. Forget the is he right for Everton thing for a sec. He's now never won anything because he walked into great teams who never needed a manager according to the football guru's on here.
Thats why im not flapping my arms about like an hysterical owl after a poor run of 5 game results.

Status
Not open for further replies.