2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
who would you choose instead ? Davies ? He is proven to be crap ... neils ? He has played 4 games in the French 4th division and a crap game at Newcastle , Gordon? I like him but he hasn’t played since we had his “ chat” with Carlo

I would 100% play Nkounkou at LWB over Delph. I would 100% bring Davies on ahead of Gylfi.

I would 100% play Nkounkou at LWB over Delph. I would 100% bring Davies on ahead of Gylfi.

Swapping davies for sigurdsson or sigurdsson for davies is like getting punched in the mouth by either mike tyson or lennox lewis. Both are going to hurt.
The only thing(im scraping the bottom of the barrell here) is sigurdsson might pop up with a goal. Yes i know burnley. But he's got more of a goal in him than davies.
Moral of this story. Our options are awful.

Yeah it might be a while. As i stated from day one i thought it was a 2 year minimum job for anyone with pedigree to start turning it around. Though amazingly on this forum even his pedigree as a manager is now under scrutiny. Forget the is he right for Everton thing for a sec. He's now never won anything because he walked into great teams who never needed a manager according to the football guru's on here.
Thats why im not flapping my arms about like an hysterical owl after a poor run of 5 game results.

Why are we buying players that are 29/30 that will need replacing in 2 years then?

Swapping davies for sigurdsson or sigurdsson for davies is like getting punched in the mouth by either mike tyson or lennox lewis. Both are going to hurt.
The only thing(im scraping the bottom of the barrell here) is sigurdsson might pop up with a goal. Yes i know burnley. But he's got more of a goal in him than davies.

Both have the same number of open play goals in all competitions since the start of last season.

Why are we buying players that are 29/30 that will need replacing in 2 years then?

So you object to the instant injection of some quality like Allan and rodriguez? Thiago silva is 36 and clearly now settled helping chelsea's defence.
Have the club not also bought a 17yr old and 22yr old.

So you object to the instant injection of some quality like Allan and rodriguez? Thiago silva is 36 and clearly now settled helping chelsea's defence.
Have the club not also bought a 17yr old and 22yr old.

My point is, buying players of that age we really should expect to see instant improvement, not be talking about 2 years time.

My point is, buying players of that age we really should expect to see instant improvement, not be talking about 2 years time.

Allan and rodriguez have been here 3 months.
Are you being deliberately stupid this morning.
I mean i'll go along with it.

I posted this before. Burnley last minute. Rodriguez quality through ball in the last minute to sigurdsson. New player to one of the old regime. Old regime misses a sitter. 2 points lost.
More transfer windows and the chance to add more quality and rodriguez might be slipping the ball through to another new signing with more quality who slots it away. 3 points instead of 1.
Its not that hard to follow the point being made.

Hasn't scored in the league in nearly a year.

Rather a lad with some legs and energy than Captain Point.

Status
Not open for further replies.