2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well.

Let’s hope he’s back on the dole in 6 months and doesn’t get chance to win the Champions League or La Liga.

We don’t know what he had been told by the board to be fair . What they saw as a measure of success for example.
He's lying though, we were basically out of the running in the last game due to our poor goal difference

I do wonder why he's suddenly changed tune on our objective, while he was with us it was to win the league and get europe, now it's just fighting for europe and failing was a success ? Maybe the board did say something to make him beg Madrid to take him

What did people think he was going to say?! ‘Yeah I’ve been on the slide for years to be honest, and last season was grim, but thankfully florentino is my mate and gave me a nice cushy way out’? He’s just making himself sound good, what else can he do?

Oh well.

Let’s hope he’s back on the dole in 6 months and doesn’t get chance to win the Champions League or La Liga.
"I dedicate this Champions League victory to the Everton fans, who gave me so much joy and support. Now they can say one of their own finally got their hands on some silverware...."

1622652537503.png

I don't think people are questioning his ability as a football manager - just his ability at being a decent human being

Which he has failed at.
They are actually. Well they are now, when 2 days ago it was all about how the plotters should keep their mouths shut .

I don't think people are questioning his ability as a football manager - just his ability at being a decent human being

Which he has failed at.

Well he didn’t move for the money did he. He’s took a massive pay cut to go there. It’s Real Madrid, the absolute benchmark in terms elite football.

We’re Everton, way down in the pecking order. Any manager would have done the same if the opportunity was given.

Few days ago he was the messiah, we were lucky to have him and anyone who questioned his tactics, selections was a plotter.

Same firm now calling him everything. Hysterical.
Has anything significant happened in them few days that might have altered people’s opinion on this particular fossil?

Status
Not open for further replies.