2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we're still a lovely family club. Bill and Denise are charming. Farhad understands how to do things the Everton way. What more could you want?
Bet Speedo Mick is fuming that no ones paying as much attention to his latest fund raiser this week as we’re all online fuming about Everton.

Love to despair to hatred in two days
If your walking around with a fat meff on your arm and some worldie slots you her phone number on the sly it’s s no brainer mate.
I don’t actually hate him for leaving at all.

After what he showed this year with us I really can’t see him doing well at Madrid. They aren’t what they where 5-6 years ago. Hopefully they get a CL ban this week and all goes t1ts up. They are in need of a rebuild just as much as we are just different levels of expectation.

I was hoping a good transfer window would turn it all around but not to be

Few days ago he was the messiah, we were lucky to have him and anyone who questioned his tactics, selections was a plotter.

Same firm now calling him everything. Hysterical.
TBH...it's OK to be into someone when they are a part of your life and then to be not so in favour of them when they leave.

Imagine a partner you were besotted with only to find he/she had cheated or dumped you. It's human nature to react in this way.

9146200E-4C1A-4BBB-97AC-EE3A9585BA33.png

On the James Richardson podcast last week, they mentioned that the 5-0 vs. City was the worst defeat of his managerial career.
Way to leave on a high note, Carlo

Status
Not open for further replies.