2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still he’s been there do it with the big teams, I honestly thought nearing the end of his managerial career he wanted a proper challenge, tbh it was to hard for him here, it’s that his fault or has Everton become the hardest managerial job in the world.

??????

It's definitely not that. You've got just enough mercenaries to avoid relegation year in, year out, with none of the pressure of ever being in danger of winning anything. It's the easiest job in the world.

I’m not as disappointed as I thought might be. I didn’t want him to leave, but I’m not too sad he has gone.

I couldn’t stand another season of football like that last one. It just didn’t float my boat.

I think we need a manager with a more modern approach, and one willing to bring younger players through.

I know I know "once we get howe you'll realise you was wrong"

But... Anyone else not THAT arsed

I just don't think he's done well enough to be that arsed about. He's done no better than any manager we've had in recent times.

My only concern is the level of players well now be able to attract and the state of the managers out there.

I'm always quite surprised when people take this as true.

£11m a year to manage Everton vs £11m a year to manage Real Madrid, where he is guaranteed to win 80% of his games just by getting 11 players onto the pitch.

There's a club media manager who tells them to say this stuff. It's all scripted.

Can you imagine the cryarsing if he told the truth ? lol

"Lets be honest lads, Everton arent exactly an elite level club and if it wasn't for the fact my job at Napoli went pear shaped I wouldn't have looked at you twice. Having said that i'll try my best while I'm here to get you higher than your current level, which is dross. Obviously if a big club like Madrid come in I'll be off, why wouldn't I ?"

I know I know "once we get howe you'll realise you was wrong"

But... Anyone else not THAT arsed

I just don't think he's done well enough to be that arsed about. He's done no better than any manager we've had in recent times.

My only concern is the level of players well now be able to attract and the state of the managers out there.

No I’m not that arsed. This could all be a blessing in disguise for the future of Everton FC.

Still he’s been there do it with the big teams, I honestly thought nearing the end of his managerial career he wanted a proper challenge, tbh it was to hard for him here, it’s that his fault or has Everton become the hardest managerial job in the world.
These guys have massive egos. They love the status that comes with jobs like these. And this is the biggest in the world. He's built a great brand, has old Carlo. He'll make another fortune when he is sacked next year because they're screwed financially by their own standards and the rebuild there is a big one. He's a transitional caretaker for them - and he'll know that. He'll probably jib it after this job and might fancy the national team if they start developing some decent players in the interim.

Status
Not open for further replies.