2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly couldn't see it more differently.

Everton is a mess of a club, we've got no sense of direction in the playing squad, and we're currently half a starting eleven away from really competing for the top 5 or 6 places.

Add to that the fact that his house was burgled in the short time he was living here and the fact that Real Madrid are one of the biggest clubs in world football who are pretty much guaranteed CL football and I see it as a total no brainer tbh.
Spot on.

I’m not as disappointed as I thought might be. I didn’t want him to leave, but I’m not too sad he has gone.

I couldn’t stand another season of football like that last one. It just didn’t float my boat.

I think we need a manager with a more modern approach, and one willing to bring younger players through.
The problem with our fan base in this going forward is will take 3-4 years at least to be where we want to be. On the way we will have bad results, bad football and other crap to deal with. We can’t be patient due to the fact we done nothing in nearly 30 years, yet are rivals are winning trophies. We want success yesterday because we are pissed and frustrated of what’s going on around us. If we get a new manager they need time, I know this but even I will struggle to wait it’s a problem most of us face if I’m honest.

I know Real Madrid are a huge name but aren't they super, duper skint? Plus wasn't he stiffed by them? He'll be gone in a year.

Yes but the owner want champions league and beyond, who could get us near that?

Does he though? He's appointed Carlo, but before that Koeman, Silva and Allardyce. He's interviewed O'Neill and Moyes for the job. He's not a serious individual in football terms.

Let's see where he goes next.

Carlo has proven his critics right with this move. They said he couldn’t build a side and needed established stars. This decision suggests they were correct and he had little confidence in his own ability to deliver on the ‘project’ and to be in charge at our new stadium. He loses a lot of credibility and tarnished his reputation for integrity with this move.

Just goes to show, you can’t just throw money at something, expecting things to all just fall into place. Morshiri really should have cleared out everyone when he first purchased the club. He really doesn’t have a clue.

Half the team needs binning off. The football won’t change next season because Carlo is gone I 100% guarantee you that. We were playing the exact same way prior to Carlos appointment - but for two ‘let’s be it up for it’ games under Ferguson and then as we seen against Arsenal they soon reverted back. Team isn’t good enough and gutless.
Oh I agree completely. There was little that Ancelotti could do with a squad like that.

Carlo has proven his critics right with this move. They said he couldn’t build a side and needed established stars. This decision suggests they were correct and he had little confidence in his own ability to deliver on the ‘project’ and to be in charge at our new stadium. He loses a lot of credibility and tarnished his reputation for integrity with this move.
Will he care though?

Status
Not open for further replies.