2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure you can blame the fella. We’ve had a terrible winter for weather, constant rain and freezing temperatures. Add that to the fact Tom Davies and Andre Gomes was his central midfield.

I don’t think I’d bother either knowing that Everton need £500 million to change their side into a team who could fight for the top 7, let alone the title. Jesus wept.

I'll forgive him if he calls out the boards ineptness as his reason for leaving.
The board will get less heat this time because Madrid took him but the club is a shambles. Squad is rubbish and it seems like we’ll have another manager debacle imminently.

I know you shouldn’t but I genuinely believed him when he said he wanted to lead us out at the new stadium. They’re all spin/bs merchants. Looking at the list of available managers I don’t see any of them getting a tune out of this squad, depressing times

Not sure you can blame the fella. We’ve had a terrible winter for weather, constant rain and freezing temperatures. Add that to the fact Tom Davies and Andre Gomes was his central midfield.

I don’t think I’d bother either knowing that Everton need £500 million to change their side into a team who could fight for the top 7, let alone the title. Jesus wept.
He knew the score when he signed.

Would Morshiri really take a huge step down from Ancelotti? I’m not sure?
He’ll have to .... we’re a mid table club with a bloated unbalanced older line up that needs a massive overhaul. We are not an attractive club or job .....even with CA this summer was a massive one. While I was not always pleased with performances / results , I felt like we may be on course for long term progression. CA leaving makes me feel like we are in “ disaster “ territory

Carlos what a let down,I’m here for the project new stadium etc, what a load of rubbish. But tbh It may be a blessing his style of football at Everton is dreadful if he sets RM up like that he’s out in no time.

I'm always quite surprised when people take this as true.

£11m a year to manage Everton vs £11m a year to manage Real Madrid, where he is guaranteed to win 80% of his games just by getting 11 players onto the pitch.

There's a club media manager who tells them to say this stuff. It's all scripted.

Status
Not open for further replies.