2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nuno who do you want to sign please?"
"Why, anyone that Kia Joorabchian and Jorge Mendes are touting about"
"Great, let's do that"

Wolves have done well from this relationship. Would not be so terrible if they came here and used those connections to bring in some top young Portuguese talent. As a consequence it would possibly make Brands redundant.

1622560926405.png

I'm just not arsed when we're winning points how we were. Results aren't predictive of future results. We don't play well enough to expect that to continue without serious change.

Our last non 1-0 win was the derby in February. That's insane.

That's a different argument though isnt it?

What your saying is the progress made was not sustainable or scalable which is fair enough.

Anyway who do you fancy up next? Conte?

The new fella will improve on 10th, thats a gimme, we will buy better players and even my cat could improve on 10th with better players.

Carlo would have done the same.

Just so you dont think it justifies anything for you in May next year.
I don't know that we will be better next year. I don't even care. I've got time and can be patient.

I prefer building to success because that's what it will take. I'm fine with it being 2023 or whatever.

Honestly mate I havent even given it a 2nd thought.

I dont really care, we appointed a world class manager, we signed Hamez Rod, we won at Anfield, we beat top 6 teams away and we finished 10th.

Does it EVEN matter who it is?

I just want us gone, wiped off the face of the Earth, horrid cesspit of a club.

I look at that squad and it gives me the fear.

Appoint the wrong fella and dunno how far we fall.

Ancelotti going is a blessing in disguise.

Equipped to manage galacticos, not to deal with this mess.

He would not have seen Mar 1 2022 here.

We need an identity and a clearance Slobodan Milosevic would have been proud of.

There was nothing on the Galactico Whisperers CV to suggest that he should have gotten past the screening call.

Poor hiring again, Mr Brands.

Ancelotti going is a blessing in disguise.

Equipped to manage galacticos, not to deal with this mess.

He would not have seen Mar 1 2022 here.

We need an identity and a clearance Slobodan Milosevic would have been proud of.

There was nothing on the Galactico Whisperers CV to suggest that he should have gotten past the screening call.

Poor hiring again, Mr Brands.

Field of Wows

Status
Not open for further replies.