2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sums up my feelings.

I don’t want him to go.....but if he does go I won’t lose much sleep.

The football has been absolutely dire for most of his tenure.
The football is dire because the bulk of the footballers we have are dire. As has been the case under multiple managers. I cannot fathom why this is hard to understand. No manager can get a consistent tune out of these gimps

Gutted if true puts us back again, with another manager bringing in players and changing the style again. Hope it is just madrid putting pressure on us to destable carlo

“Might be cos the board haven’t backed him”
“he’s fell out with Brands”
“unrealistic fan expectations”

OR it might be that Real flippin’ Madrid are in for him, one of the biggest clubs in the world, you absolute crackpots.
You don't say no to them do you? Especially if you won them a CL in the past.

The football is dire because the bulk of the footballers we have are dire. As has been the case under multiple managers. I cannot fathom why this is hard to understand. No manager can get a consistent tune out of these gimps

There are teams in league one that play better football though.

No mate. Eddie Howe will get Iwobi playing like Ronaldo, Gomes like Pirlo etc when he comes in.

Or Conte. Cos winning serie A instantly means 10th place Everton on a rebuild is the job for him.

Never believe what people say. He was saying what the fans wanted to hear. He said he'd choose gylfi over any of the superstars he's previously managed to take a pen FFS. We all saw how that worked out against city.

I will be gutted if Carlo goes. Not least because I felt he could improve us, but also because we're back to square one again. Richarlison will leave, as will Rodriguez and maybe Allan. Digne might decide to jump as well. We'd basically be back to the allardyce team and Ben Godfrey.
Richarlison, James & Allan. I wouldn't be sorry to see any of them go. We need a rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.