2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
After not winning a trophy for 26 years, only Everton fans would be happy for one of the most successful managers ever to leave.

Simply because they think they know togger better than Carlo
i have a better idea buddy let us deal with this scum once and for all. we know who they r let us call them out and CRUSH them from our most friendly and greatest jigsaw website than let them infect us once more.

u buddy are a low life asshat. u got ur wish and now ur spine has gone. the everton is better with 1 than 100 of u disgusting punks.

The bed wetters have done it again Sniderfrandel, chased another one out of the club.

I hope they are sat in their sodden sheets, happy with their work.
This is why we will never ever have nice things.

You’re return could prove to be very timely.

People are just used to the routine of chasing a manager out after 1 season. Forgetting he is the one.. the only.. Carlo Ancelotti.

He's going nowhere. That sweet adrenaline rush will have to be on hold.
Do you still think he is going nowhere? I would like to think that, even if the reports of Madrid wanting to bring him back are true, that Ancelotti will decline. But maybe he has a bigger ego than I thought.

Never believe what people say. He was saying what the fans wanted to hear. He said he'd choose gylfi over any of the superstars he's previously managed to take a pen FFS. We all saw how that worked out against city.

I will be gutted if Carlo goes. Not least because I felt he could improve us, but also because we're back to square one again. Richarlison will leave, as will Rodriguez and maybe Allan. Digne might decide to jump as well. We'd basically be back to the allardyce team and Ben Godfrey.
Richarlison, James & Allan. I wouldn't be sorry to see any of them go. We need a rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.