2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how people are doing the normal blame anyone but the club here.

We could go into administration and somehow some people in our fan base would blame the fans or certain players.

But the normal response is to blame the club, players, and fans though.

Bottom line is... we are rubbish and a tough job.

Never believe what people say. He was saying what the fans wanted to hear. He said he'd choose gylfi over any of the superstars he's previously managed to take a pen FFS. We all saw how that worked out against city.

I will be gutted if Carlo goes. Not least because I felt he could improve us, but also because we're back to square one again. Richarlison will leave, as will Rodriguez and maybe Allan. Digne might decide to jump as well. We'd basically be back to the allardyce team and Ben Godfrey.

Got that wrong back to -10 .

I said at the time that 5-0 City defeat was the players downing tools and basically telling Carlo that he couldn't get away with throwing them under the bus.

Never a good thing to publically call out your players whilst absolving yourself of any blame and I wouldn't be shocked if something has gone on in the dressing room.

What we need is someone who's a disciplinarian who has the players happy to put in a shift and quickly creates a culture of if you aint performing you're out not if you aint performing I'll make you captain of the squad.

Someone like Conte or Biesla please IF Carlo does leave. No more quiet church mouse managers who are best mates with the players.

I dont think this means anything about our finances etc, it means its Real Madrid and this offer may never come again.

Most managers would jump. Disappointed but can see why he's gone
Depends on who the club gets as a replacement.

There are few managers of Ancelotti's calibre around, but that's the standard they have set now. Live up to that and no blame will be attached to the club. Drop down to the usual mediocrities and we can all read between the lines. The club will be cutting its cloth and we all know what that means.

I don't do twitter, but for once this is actually something to get worried about. If we lose Ancelotti, where on earth do we go from here? We have no manager, we have a DOF with a poor track record overseeing a transfer policy that will be completely disrupted by the uncertainty, and we have more players signed by a previous manager who will probably not fit the incoming manager's plans.

I genuinely think people are right to be worried. This has the potential to be a complete and utter disaster for the club.
Thats completely fair mate, but there's a couple of Everton pages banging on about how "Carlo lied to us about the project!!!" Etc. Etc.

It's just one of them unfortunately, it'll be horrendous like but if Madrid come calling for any manager they'd be mad to say no. Can't really blame him for me.

All we can do is wait and see, hopefully Everton are aware and working on a new manager in the background. IF it is true.....

Lets wait and see.........

Status
Not open for further replies.