Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember there were some stories in German media about him smoking ciggies in the dressing room at half time and generally being really unprofessional at Bayern... trying to make out he’s not really arsed anymore,
Yes I heard on talksport Raphael honegstien( spelling) a German journalist, say when he was in the verge of the sack, he wasn’t arsed and would just go back to his holiday home and go fishing

I know he's won loads and all that but it's been with ready made teams mainly and that Munich story about him scares me, esp with our current crop of players. Would turn heads signing him but worried it wouldn't work out

I know he's won loads and all that but it's been with ready made teams mainly and that Munich story about him scares me, esp with our current crop of players. Would turn heads signing him but worried it wouldn't work out
Was this Napoli team ready made? The one that has scored 6 and conceded 1 in the last 3 games against the big red machine.

Reckon there is a lot of mischievous smoke screening going on at present,
But to what end I wonder?
When Koeman was sacked we made a beeline for Marco Silva, it became a very public and angry chase which ultimately cost us as we had to compensate Watford and we could have potentially a points deduction.

By adopting a scatter gun approach where it appears we may have multiple targets or none it will be much harder for any club to claim we have unsettled their manager as nobody really has a clue who we are chasing.

It would not surprise me if our real target has not been identified yet.

ancelotti biggest problem is long term consistency.

He tends to do well in his first season but finds it difficult to maintain the consistency the following season or thereafter and almost always ends up getting sack. This happen throughout his career at almost every club he manage, except Milan. Those who follow his career will know what I mean.

He is not as good as people believe. Certainly not world class when it comes to sustaining performance.

for those who hate to see another manager merry go round, he will be your biggest nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.