Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not for me, Elite manager but not sure if he is the type of manager we need, Our next manager needs to get us out the scrap quickly and hopefully be the one to lead us for many years, His CV is all full of elite top tier teams who have ready made squads from the get go.
It would be a big move if we got him but not sure he is the type we need.

I remember there were some stories in German media about him smoking ciggies in the dressing room at half time and generally being really unprofessional at Bayern... trying to make out he’s not really arsed anymore,

Seem to remember he is a nice sort with limited English. He would float in, fail and float out with another huge payoff to fund his holiday villas in Italy.

I remember there were some stories in German media about him smoking ciggies in the dressing room at half time and generally being really unprofessional at Bayern... trying to make out he’s not really arsed anymore,

Sounds like the stories about Pellegrini where he apparently doesn't conduct training half the time, do team talks or actually get involved with a lot of things.

Not for me, Elite manager but not sure if he is the type of manager we need, Our next manager needs to get us out the scrap quickly and hopefully be the one to lead us for many years, His CV is all full of elite top tier teams who have ready made squads from the get go.
It would be a big move if we got him but not sure he is the type we need.
Wtf. He is way out of our league but if he shows any interest we should be like a rat up a drain pipe

He's not what we need. He never worked at a club with a mediocre players and at a crisis. He's used to have star players in his squad, ours would drive him mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.