Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
ancelotti biggest problem is long term consistency.

He tends to do well in his first season but finds it difficult to maintain the consistency the following season or thereafter and almost always ends up getting sack. This happen throughout his career at almost every club he manage, except Milan. Those who follow his career will know what I mean.

He is not as good as people believe. Certainly not world class when it comes to sustaining performance.

for those who hate to see another manager merry go round, he will be your biggest nightmare.
If he came in for 2/3 seasons and sorted out the mess we are in now it would benefit us long term .
Most mangers dont stay much longer now anyway

When Koeman was sacked we made a beeline for Marco Silva, it became a very public and angry chase which ultimately cost us as we had to compensate Watford and we could have potentially a points deduction.

By adopting a scatter gun approach where it appears we may have multiple targets or none it will be much harder for any club to claim we have unsettled their manager as nobody really has a clue who we are chasing.

It would not surprise me if our real target has not been identified yet.
I agree but my conclusion differs in that I believe we may be already in the process of finalising our appointment and disguising our true intentions to ensure a smooth closure of negotiations.

I find carlo and simeone shouts to be so unbelievable, why on earth would they get involved in this mess?
I wish they would btw

If we get CA that total changes the mentality of the club and everyone opinion of us as a club changes and we can then get big name managers

This one is already half over .
We need to improve straight away.
I think he nearly guarantees that

No doubt he will produce instant positive result. Not difficult to be better than Silva. What worries me is the following season. I like him because he is a good counter attacking manager, but I don’t think he is the right candidate for a long term project.

They're also 7th in the league with a team that is way better than ours mate. He'd be coming in to a struggling and crap Everton side in 18th

They were 3rd or 4th until the start of November, had only lost 2 (one of them was Juve) and then the chairman tried to get the players to attend a training camp after they drew a champs league game against Salzburg.

The players refused and the chairman’s heads fell off, he’s fined them all kinds & tried to sack Ancelotti because of it.

They’ve had loads of players out injured aswell, the captain Insigne & top scorer Milik have been out since the start of November. Clubs in turmoil

Ancelotti's CV is too good for him to be likely to take the keys to anything less than a Rolls. We can certainly ask, as he has to want out and Arsenal might land Pochettino, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

No, my point is that where we are now is suited to Moyes, CA would struggle. I believe we should never recruit a temp so neither is the right person for me.
Why would he struggle though? We have a good team with good players. Few wins and we back in the top half. Top 6 is still get able

Status
Not open for further replies.