Carlo Ancelotti Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really has to be viewed as a great positive move. We just hired one of the most successful managers if all time. Yet some here are questioning it. But I can see a some of their points. I see ....but dont agree. F in head spinning happy

I have no idea how it will turn out, it is a shot in the dark gamble, hoping he's learnt enough from Pep to make a good start.
Crazy appointment. The feller could be a great or he could be a massive flop. More likely he'll be a mid-table type manager.

Going for a manager with no leadership experience is an appalling act of governance for any PL football club.

Imagine one of the world's best managers being appointed, sitting in the stands and you put in a performance like that. With the exception of Sidibe, Mina, Holgate, I'd be embarrassed to turn up for training on Monday.

I'm genuinely fascinated to see if he can get anything out of cowards and mercenaries we've got in our squad.
Astounding how pathetic most of them were.

I said before about these players and their passive aggressive 'we back the manager but we'll quietly down tools' approach...backed up by the parasitical first team coaching staff.

Ancelotti has to get right in here and use three windows to get shut of the lot and get his own players in; in the meantime tell the jobs for the boys 'coaches' to GTF out of FF.

These people have mugged and seen off the premises manager after manager. It has to stop now.

Crazy appointment. The feller could be a great or he could be a massive flop. More likely he'll be a mid-table type manager.

Going for a manager with no leadership experience is an appalling act of governance for any PL football club.
There were a fair few on here calling for his appointment :coffee:

He's been the chief cone layer at the richest club in the world with a world class manager and squad. bit different at Arse I think he'll find.

Got to laugh at all the media calling us getting one of the worlds best ever managers ‘a risk’ - a risk was Marco Silva who’s done f all in English football!

Carlo hasn’t signed a 4 and a half year deal to spend it watching Tosun and Niasse. Hes been promised big funds to transform us... the rollercoaster begins now
But Arteta not a risk because he learned from Pep.. seriously.
As for Merson that was pure jealousy as we got the manager he wanted and they got an inexperienced manager

Status
Not open for further replies.