Carlo Ancelotti Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were a fair few on here calling for his appointment :coffee:

He's been the chief cone layer at the richest club in the world with a world class manager and squad. bit different at Arse I think he'll find.
He's just Pep's mate. That's all. He came in for one CL match and stunk the place out.

He might be a success, but in all likelihood he'll fail.

Arsenal are in the wilderness.

I think he needs to do some house cleaning first as a matter of urgency. We need a clean break from what's gone before.

IMO we need shut of any remnant of the past failure and medicrity that has stunk this club out for years.

Ferguson + Jeffers + Unsworth + Ebbrell should be sent packing.

If we dont make a decisive decision like that we may as well not have Ancelotti.

Crazy appointment. The feller could be a great or he could be a massive flop. More likely he'll be a mid-table type manager.

Going for a manager with no leadership experience is an appalling act of governance for any PL football club.
But Davek he trained under Pep and Wenger... it’s total madness, Lampard doing okay but he managed before same with Ole.

big big risk, think it might fail

I think he needs to do some house cleaning first as a matter of urgency. We need a clean break from what's gone before.

IMO we need shut of any remnant of the past failure and medicrity that has stunk this club out for years.

Ferguson + Jeffers + Unsworth + Ebbrell should be sent packing.

If we dont make a decisive decision like that we may as well not have Ancelotti.

Well you're already gonna have a downer on him because Ferguson's staying.

Crazy appointment. The feller could be a great or he could be a massive flop. More likely he'll be a mid-table type manager.

Going for a manager with no leadership experience is an appalling act of governance for any PL football club.

Dave, this has just terrified me but I assume this was about that judas rat

But Davek he trained under Pep and Wenger... it’s total madness, Lampard doing okay but he managed before same with Ole.

big big risk, think it might fail
The thinking seems to be that he'll be working with class players and therefore they'll take instruction. They wont.

1/ there's hardly that much class at Arsenal
2/ footballers are basically thick outside of a few score of truly gifted players

He'll be right under pressure after three months, Arteta. They'll turn to someone like Blanc soon enough.

If Merson thinks it's going to be a trainwreck then we are in for a great few years
[/

1576966766573.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.