Carlo Ancelotti Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i read this on another thread somewhere but with time and patience, the players have simply not got anymore hiding places.

We cant say we dont have a quality manager that is experienced in managing massive talents, personalities and egos.

It's a massive statement of intent from the club, and also a massive investment. And not only could he potentially improve our current squad, there is undoubtedly the draw of playing under quality managers.

Who knows, but maybe some of our transfer talks have fallen down before because they were not convinced of our then management team.

I think we have reason to be long term hopeful with this appointment and I will be looking forward to the transfer window, to see some exits and new arrivals.

Stick it up em big C

IMG-20191221-WA0002.jpg

Philly K of the Echo has killed it.

And there were never going to be any shameless Big Sam-style attempts at glory hunting here from Ancelotti

I just hope he can sort us out and get us playing some better football before whatever it is poisoning Everton gets to him.

We seem to have a toxic element that can drag anyone down with it.....

It’s time for us to start being absolute bastards in the transfer market.

Look at how City signed the likes of Sterling, Lescott and Adebayor, massive fights on their hands every time.

Pickford, Keane, Richarlison, Mina, the list goes on , all clubs happy to sell to us for the right fee.

We need to be looking at players that teams are desperate to keep, turning their heads and “being that team”

If it’s half for the money then so be it , we’re Everton and we’re minted. We have one of the most successful managers in the history of football.

It’s time for us to start being absolute bastards in the transfer market.

Look at how City signed the likes of Sterling, Lescott and Adebayor, massive fights on their hands every time.

Pickford, Keane, Richarlison, Mina, the list goes on , all clubs happy to sell to us for the right fee.

We need to be looking at players that teams are desperate to keep, turning their heads and “being that team”

If it’s half for the money then so be it , we’re Everton and we’re minted. We have one of the most successful managers in the history of football.

We tried with Zaha and lost

Status
Not open for further replies.