Carlo Ancelotti Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I and a few others mentioned earlier this week there is absolutely no way he takes this job without knowing he has serious backing for players from the owners.

So this appointment means many players incoming by the start of next season.

We have to give this fella time and be patient, he has one of the best if not the best track records in modern football management.

We or some blues were happy to give silva 18 months based on relations and sackings.

This IS a huge project and I feel finally we have the right leader to sort it out.

There are going to be dismal performances and results along the way, that's a given. But at least we know there is an actual process and that carlo knows 100% what he is doing.

Don't expect miracles this season blues.

Patience is the key

Imagine one of the world's best managers being appointed, sitting in the stands and you put in a performance like that. With the exception of Sidibe, Mina, Holgate, I'd be embarrassed to turn up for training on Monday.

I'm genuinely fascinated to see if he can get anything out of cowards and mercenaries we've got in our squad.

I'd fire the lot of them if they try and throw Carlo under the bus like they have to others.

First time in decades I've been excited about who we've appointed. Can't wait to see how he gets on and who he brings in.

Status
Not open for further replies.