Cahill's red against Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see the point in appealing. No matter what Cabeye did or said, Cahill retaliated. Deserved red.

Don't see us winning that appeal, he raised his hands to an opponent, automatic three match ban I believe.

Really cannot believe more has not been made of Cabaye pushing the ball boy. I think if you saw something like that happen in the street, or, someone had done it to a child in your family the Police would be informed. Shocking, cowardly incident.

I was fuming yesterday when i saw it happen in real time, the more i see it the more i wish Cahill had have just dropped the ****ing snide.

Tbf unless it's something REALLY personal, like if Cabaye somehow knew Timmy's mum, then it's nothing to get worked up about. Dunno about you lot but your mum jokes were around when I was a kid. It's nothing personal against the actual person. Just something you say for bants. I bet he said something like 'Your mum's a ****', in which case it's nothing to get worked up over.

Tbf unless it's something REALLY personal, like if Cabaye somehow knew Timmy's mum, then it's nothing to get worked up about. Dunno about you lot but your mum jokes were around when I was a kid. It's nothing personal against the actual person. Just something you say for bants. I bet he said something like 'Your mum's a ****', in which case it's nothing to get worked up over.
he never ,if hed of said it to me id of ripped the little french pricks head off

Don't see us winning that appeal, he raised his hands to an opponent, automatic three match ban I believe.

Really cannot believe more has not been made of Cabaye pushing the ball boy. I think if you saw something like that happen in the street, or, someone had done it to a child in your family the Police would be informed. Shocking, cowardly incident.

Yeah, this. What kind of grown man goes around assaulting kids like that. Absolutely disgusting.

They didn't even show it in the highlights or anything.

I'd assume that what Cabaye said was pretty serious considering the immediate apology and the fact that in all my years as an Everton supporter I've not once seen Cahill react like that. Absolutely disgusting. I only wish Big Dunc was on the pitch at the same time so he could have chinned the ****.

Still missing the irony tbh.

If he had a Samoan grandfather and he was racist to Tim then I could see the irony. You've lost me on the irony stakes completely, bringing Vietnam to the table.

I just feel it's ironic that a guy who could have experienced some racial stigma in his life would do the same to another player, regardless of their races being different. That's assuming this is a racial issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.