Cahill's red against Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd scratch yer eyeballs out.

Anyway, back on topic, wonder if Cahill or Moyes will elaborate further on the red card?

Doubt it. Tbf to Cabaye, at least he came and appologised to the lad. Can't believe Tim did that just over that incident tho, especially after Cabaye appologised, so something else we don't know about must have gone on...

Doubt it. Tbf to Cabaye, at least he came and appologised to the lad. Can't believe Tim did that just over that incident tho, especially after Cabaye appologised, so something else we don't know about must have gone on...

I reckon Cabaye said something about his brother.

Or called him an aboriginal tit.

Or maybe he called his brother an aboriginal tit :eek:

Smash him Timmy!

Should have shadowed him to the tunnel then mangled him. Acting tough with other pros is one thing, having a nibble at a minor is quite another.

I am amazed that the ball boy thing seems to have been utterly ignored in every report about the game, every story features Cahills red card but none mention what that bully cabaye was up to.

Everton appeal the red card decision. Don't know why as Cahill still grabbed his throat - no matter what Cabaye said.

Everton appeal the red card decision. Don't know why as Cahill still grabbed his throat - no matter what Cabaye said.

We don't know exactly what happened, we're probably appealing so that he doesn't get the full 3 match ban as much as anything, or to get the FA to charge Cabaye with something.

I reckon Cabaye said something about his brother.

Or called him an aboriginal tit.

Or maybe he called his brother an aboriginal tit :eek:

Smash him Timmy!

Have it on good authority that Cabaye said "Your form these past 18 months has been lukewarm at best kiddabean, Millwall are rubbish too".

Status
Not open for further replies.