Flag idea for Newcastle at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

BullensRoad

Player Valuation: £15m
Not sure if anyone follows the genuine Newcastle fans against the Saudi regime account, but it’s awful:

We play them on the 27th

One thing which stands out for me is we’ve always sold out away and home the last 20 odd years despite being owned by bad owners.

The fact that they are now selling out home and away after being bought by a murderous regime, I think a huge flag highlighting it would be good and very happy to contribute to this.

If anyone knows the teams who sort these things please post in here.

flag.png

Not sure if anyone follows the genuine Newcastle fans against the Saudi regime account, but it’s awful:

We play them on the 27th

One thing which stands out for me is we’ve always sold out away and home the last 20 odd years despite being owned by bad owners.

The fact that they are now selling out home and away after being bought by a murderous regime, I think a huge flag highlighting it would be good and very happy to contribute to this.

They pretty much sum up the SLY sports narrative on the it manufactured”closed shop”of clubs,they are the club they would love to break into that cartel,romantically they have a fixation I believe on the Keegan/Robson years,they spout about the remarkable “Toon” fans who actually deserted them in their droves,their followings I can only gauge on up here but really gauge how well their side has been doing results wise have at times been pathetic to be quite honest,if you’ve been up there you’ll find them to be arrogant beyond their “success”,no I don’t wish them well,if/when they do succeed,they will be even more insufferable,kopites of the north east😂😂😂

We play them on the 27th

I wouldn't bring Ramadan into it - you're likely to start a fatwas against the club and we don't need something else against us like a baying mob of religious zealots. Keep it political. Just focus on the action - murder. Eg:

Murder Inc North East Lodge

Murdering those who commit crimes as a child

Etc

I wouldn't bring Ramadan into it - you're likely to start a fatwas against the club and we don't need something else against us like a baying mob of religious zealots. Keep it political. Just focus on the action - murder. Eg:

Murder Inc North East Lodge

Murdering those who commit crimes as a child

Etc
Totally agree with this. We have Muslim players who would be seriously upset by this. And you can bet your last penny that the PL and FA would have us up on a charge of Islamophobia. I would stick to highlighting the fact that they sold their souls for a sniff of glory. They sold out to a state with a murderous regime. Or just fly a load of rainbow flags!

Status
Not open for further replies.