Homepage Update: Boro want permanent Besic move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell. If they get promoted we can easily get 10-15 mil for him.

I hope we'd at least say £15m to start with, that's serious money for what his status is in this squad, but he's a full Bosnian international with a good future, Ross mccormack went for £13m a few years ago despite doing nothing special in his life.

It's the right move for everyone, even for a very fee I'd let him go. We get a player off the wage bill whom we definitely won't use, he goes to a club that clearly wants him and are at a level he looks suited for and they get a player who looks to be making a great difference to the side.

Good luck to Mo whatever happens, sad it didn't work out here after some very positive flashes but horrendous luck with injuries and drastic changes at the club meant it just wasn't to be.

There's a player in there I think, and with McCarthy out for a year it would leave us a little thin on experience in central midfield (presuming Schneiderlin will go over the summer?). However when you look at his injury record, if a club offers us around 10-12m for him, I'd have to say take the money.

Think he would have been a top player for us if it wasn't for injuries. Lost 3 years here at least, can't keep hoping for the best with him.

Hope he reaches the level he should be at, just a shame it won't be with us

Status
Not open for further replies.