Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.

oH DEAR ARE YOU SO DESPERATE TO BE RIGHT ABOUT SOMETHING. gO ON ILL LET YOU HAVE SOME PLEASEURE....NO PUNCTUATION BAD CAPITALISATION AND SPELLING
ENJOY YOUR VICVTORY

Are you my wife? I'm not desperate for anything lad. I was just stating my point of view. If you genuinely believe Bolasie is good enough for Everton under Ancelotti then fair play to you.

Like a new signing?

No.

He is just dead weight in the squad, costing us money.

We desperately need to sell him if possible considering we are investing again in the squad.

I think we have about £4m or so of amortisation left, so anything above that will be helpful. He is also going to cost us another £3m in wages alone to the end of his contract at the end of June.

Seems a good lad but the best thing for our club is for Bolasie to be sold.

No.

He is just dead weight in the squad, costing us money.

We desperately need to sell him if possible considering we are investing again in the squad.

I think we have about £4m or so of amortisation left, so anything above that will be helpful. He is also going to cost us another £3m in wages alone to the end of his contract at the end of June.
He skinned that championship defender last week

I don’t think he’s good enough but I can’t say I hate him or even particularly dislike him , which these days feels like a positive .

I can’t see that he’ll have much to offer but if nobody takes him I suppose we’ll have to see what happens . I suspect it’ll be a shock if he features , if he does then let’s hope he surprises us all .

I'm happier that the supportive blues are the ones leaving replies tbh. Whether you don't think he is good enough for the football club should never be sent directly to the player. Fair play for him standing up to the abuse he has had in a good way.

However I had my doubts when we signed him and I still don't think he has what it takes to have 7 good games out of 10 which ultimately you need to be classed as a success. If he had a 1 in 3 ratio we might all be a bit more complimentary.

Did he post something like laughing on social media when we were losing?

He and Delph are two peas in the same pod

Annoying attention seekers.

Shouldnt receive abuse or comments about their families etc but no problem with them getting some stick on social media when they behave in a negative fashion themselves.

Carlo will have now delivered his appraisal of the squad to Brands & the board.
I’d liked to have been a fly on the wall for that conversation. Actually, I’m not sure I would....
The surgery needed to put us even on a level with the Leicester/Spurs/Arsenal/Wolves level cannot possibly be done in a single window.

Carlo & Brands have to make some cold light of day appraisals, calculating wages, length of contract, value to the squad. Bolasie is no Mbappe, but neither are Iwobi or Walcott. If either of those could attract a fee......OK, my theory falls down right there...

At least Yannick has shown willing & taken loans so far.
Let’s see if Delph, Sigurdsson, Walcott & Iwobi are as compliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.