Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think he’s good enough but I can’t say I hate him or even particularly dislike him , which these days feels like a positive .

I can’t see that he’ll have much to offer but if nobody takes him I suppose we’ll have to see what happens . I suspect it’ll be a shock if he features , if he does then let’s hope he surprises us all .

Tbh i did take an instant dislike to him.

Then again that was driven by him being a poor footballer and my shock at the fee.

Also my amazement how people rated him for his showboating, attention seeking and random head down crosses.

Just cant see why people would like him?

One of those things i guess.

Carlo will have now delivered his appraisal of the squad to Brands & the board.
I’d liked to have been a fly on the wall for that conversation. Actually, I’m not sure I would....
The surgery needed to put us even on a level with the Leicester/Spurs/Arsenal/Wolves level cannot possibly be done in a single window.

Carlo & Brands have to make some cold light of day appraisals, calculating wages, length of contract, value to the squad. Bolasie is no Mbappe, but neither are Iwobi or Walcott. If either of those could attract a fee......OK, my theory falls down right there...

At least Yannick has shown willing & taken loans so far.
Let’s see if Delph, Sigurdsson, Walcott & Iwobi are as compliant.

Agreed. Thats why hes gone for 3 players to give an instant boost and buy time for a rebuild.

Agreed. Thats why hes gone for 3 players to give an instant boost and buy time for a rebuild.

Yes, but even with those 3 players coming in (hopefully 5 or 6) we still need to retain some of the dead wood. I would personally rather keep Bolasie, who does appear to have a decent attitude & has the pace & strength to occasionally beat a player over Walcott or Iwobi.

Are you my wife? I'm not desperate for anything lad. I was just stating my point of view. If you genuinely believe Bolasie is good enough for Everton under Ancelotti then fair play to you.
Lol you have read nothing I wrote . I merely corrected the assertion that he has no out put by providing an example from the game where he provided a chance , which is what a winger is in the field for.
I have also stated that he is not good enough for Everton. You alone started the silliness by correcting my punctuation and it backfired . Now you’re getting personal . Which is a bit sad .
So let’s leave it I won’t respond to any furthe silly escalation from you. Unless of course I’ve made a punctuation error.

Lol you have read nothing I wrote . I merely corrected the assertion that he has no out put by providing an example from the game where he provided a chance , which is what a winger is in the field for.
I have also stated that he is not good enough for Everton. You alone started the silliness by correcting my punctuation and it backfired . Now you’re getting personal . Which is a bit sad .
So let’s leave it I won’t respond to any furthe silly escalation from you. Unless of course I’ve made a punctuation error.

Ok.

- on the field, not in it.
- few minor errors but otherwise good.
- not sure where I got personal. Unless you actually are my wife. You're as whiny as she is.

Bolasie still not good enough !!

Ok.

- on the field, not in it.
- few minor errors but otherwise good.
- not sure where I got personal. Unless you actually are my wife. You're as whiny as she is.

Bolasie still not good enough !!
You have just given a complete proof that you are reacting without reading
I said in my last post
Bolasie is not good enough
I’ve said in a previous post
Only you are talking about wives and whining
Only you are getting personal
I suggested at the end of my last post .... that you did not read ... that it’s time for us to stop escalation
You don’t seem able to .
So I will do it for you .
blocked

You have just given a complete proof that you are reacting without reading
I said in my last post
I’ve said in a previous post
Only you are talking about wives and whining
Only you are getting personal
I suggested at the end of my last post .... that you did not read ... that it’s time for us to stop escalation
You don’t seem able to .
So I will do it for you .
blocked

Thank goodness. I won't have to endure your drivel.

Interesting point. Hadn't considered that previously...therefore, there's no need to worry about him up & leaving, Carlo's in for the long haul! :cheers:

If Carlo thinks he's good enough for a spot in the team then I guess we should just show a little faith in him

Yes, but even with those 3 players coming in (hopefully 5 or 6) we still need to retain some of the dead wood. I would personally rather keep Bolasie, who does appear to have a decent attitude & has the pace & strength to occasionally beat a player over Walcott or Iwobi.

Walcott is miles better than Bolasie.

Iwobi however...

Status
Not open for further replies.