Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
See how he goes until crimbo ,might have few good games if he plays or comes on a sub might get a few bob for him if still not in the managers plans.

But he posts blue heart emojis on Twitter. That definitely makes him good enough.

His loyalty is admirable. Portrays club in a good light. That's not in doubt. Doesn't make him a shoe in though. About the only of Silva's judgments I agreed with was loaning him out. Well that and Richarlison.

I thought when he first came here he put some excellent balls in for Lukaku.
Some landed near Lukaku but they were a small proportion of his total number of crosses/passes. He's always been a random ball generator. In my opinion, his pre-injury form is massively overstated in here and the longer we had a terrible midfield the better his form apparently was. He seems a nice enough fella but he needs to be nice somewhere else now.

Some landed near Lukaku but they were a small proportion of his total number of crosses/passes. He's always been a random ball generator. In my opinion, his pre-injury form is massively overstated in here and the longer we had a terrible midfield the better his form apparently was. He seems a nice enough fella but he needs to be nice somewhere else now.

He never ever ever ever looks up when he crosses, he crosses early and randomly.

He’s absolutely nowhere near the level of player we need at the club, he didn’t impress in the championship.

He is not good enough to play for Everton Football Club in 2020 absolutely end of story lol

Let people be positive. We all know you’re the ultimate boo boy but doesn’t mean everyone else has to be.
Cheer on Bolasie? The fella laughing at us losing but now kissing our arse because he knows no one will wanna take him on after he’s off the gravy train here?

Other people are entitled to do/post what they like and I’m entitled to pass comment on a discussion forum.

The Evertonians in the replies to Bolasie’s tweets are honestly embarrassing. Kissing his arse like he’s been some superstar for us.

I'm happier that the supportive blues are the ones leaving replies tbh. Whether you don't think he is good enough for the football club should never be sent directly to the player. Fair play for him standing up to the abuse he has had in a good way.

However I had my doubts when we signed him and I still don't think he has what it takes to have 7 good games out of 10 which ultimately you need to be classed as a success. If he had a 1 in 3 ratio we might all be a bit more complimentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.