Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He needs to go" is right up there with "League 1 at best" as one of the most annoying modern football sayings.

It means absolutely nothing in this case either, everybody knows it would be better if he got a move but nobody wants to pay his wages especially in COVID times.

So what happens next? We try to get him a loan or we realize that he can offer something from the bench at the very least, and he can to be fair. He was never worth what we paid for him and is probably on a lot more money than he should be related to his ability but it is not like he is totally devoid of any positive traits.

He will be gone next season anyway.

Watched the game against preston....

Bolasie came on & created more than Walcott & Gordon did in 65mins between them...

Has a few tricks & very direct he can be a handful, however he is unpredictable,wasteful & injury prone...

Could be a useful super sub for the last 20/30 mins if we need a goal but overall we need to move him on...

His final ball & finishing leave a lot to be desired...

Watched the 2nd half just now, and thought he was deceptively impressive. Looked powerful and quick, went past people easily. His end ball needs a bit of work, but was clearly putting a lot of effort in. Wish him well.
His final ball has always been terrible, that's not going to change now he's in his 30s. I also wish him well as long as he moves on.

I’m a bit ambivalent about him. He is a bit of a brown noser (he can probably taste the gum Ancelotti is chewing), and he is obviously trying to buy his way back by being overly positive and optimistic. It’s annoying, but I can’t fault him for it.

One of those players that we shouldn’t have ever signed, yet I feel he offers more than some of our current crowd on the wings. He can smell it and I can see him getting a few minutes to make his case. Ancelotti seems open to it.

"He needs to go" is right up there with "League 1 at best" as one of the most annoying modern football sayings.

It means absolutely nothing in this case either, everybody knows it would be better if he got a move but nobody wants to pay his wages especially in COVID times.

So what happens next? We try to get him a loan or we realize that he can offer something from the bench at the very least, and he can to be fair. He was never worth what we paid for him and is probably on a lot more money than he should be related to his ability but it is not like he is totally devoid of any positive traits.

He will be gone next season anyway.

He does need to be moved on. He has no quality in the final third.

Watched the game against preston....

Bolasie came on & created more than Walcott & Gordon did in 65mins between them...

Has a few tricks & very direct he can be a handful, however he is unpredictable,wasteful & injury prone...

Could be a useful super sub for the last 20/30 mins if we need a goal but overall we need to move him on...

His final ball & finishing leave a lot to be desired...

Oh no, it begins...

He does need to be moved on. He has no quality in the final third.

You could say that about most of our squad currently.

I don't rate him particularly, at the same time I don't think he is quite as bad as people make out either he was just never worth what we paid for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.