Biggest transfer window disappointment

Which is the biggest miss?

• Striker / CF

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Number 10 / Playmaker / Unlocker / (Insert FM jargon)

Votes: 117 60.3%
  • Yarmolenko / Outside playmaker / Pienaar replacement

Votes: 60 30.9%
  • CB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GK / Howard out!

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • otra con queso

Votes: 5 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so sure. Swansea and Palace are good teams with good managers. We should be in and around them but the teams in that mini league are a lot closer this season than usual. There's quality throughout the premiership.
Pfft.

JS70753760.jpg

We needed to give Lukaku something to think about.As it isvnow if he's fit he plays, no competition, if he wants to put in his couldn't be a**ed performances he can

Biggest disappointment was so many Evertonians hoping this time would be different...ambitions and optimism not matched by the board, again..

To be fair, the MO is sell your big star to buy bits and pieces, or so it has been for the last 12 or so years. This window saw the purchase of bits and pieces alongside a refusal to sell the big star. I don't think anyone is satisfied with the lack of incoming talent, but to suggest that this time is no different is to ignore the obvious. Whether this window suggests a long-term positive trend is worth some debate, but it's silly to suggest this window is no different than before.

Get real mate, no world class player is going to sign for us without Champions league football and that is a long way off. Best we can hope for is potential unfortunately.
Liverpool abd Spurs have bought world class players with out champions league

So your talking garbage mate
Money talks

Would have said cb at start of window but with Mori, and with Galloway and Browning who can fill in and hopefully progress I would have to say n 10. @AlexNyarkone hath swayed me. If neither of the above a new keeper would have been nice tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.