Biggest transfer window disappointment

Which is the biggest miss?

• Striker / CF

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Number 10 / Playmaker / Unlocker / (Insert FM jargon)

Votes: 117 60.3%
  • Yarmolenko / Outside playmaker / Pienaar replacement

Votes: 60 30.9%
  • CB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GK / Howard out!

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • otra con queso

Votes: 5 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not improving our first XI significantly would be a disappointment for me. Cleverly, Deulofeu, Lennon, Funes Mori all improve the squad, which we absolutely needed, but I do feel we needed that marquee signing to come in and instantly improve the first team.

It's depressing we didn't get a player in Silva's (or Eriksen's) mould which could help us beat those defensive teams at home. Think that was our last chance to build a top team - another year outside of TOP6 and we'll propably face a massive exodus of our young stars.

Cup run is our only chance, but I'm not optimistic.

That John Stones didn't sign for Chelsea, receive a ball from tip off during our next game with them, and then turn around and blast it into Chelsea's net. He would then rip of his Chelsea jersey, revealing our kit underneath, and start swigging beer cans at the corner flag while Stone Cold Steve Austin's them music plays and the crowd runs on to the pitch while Martin Tyler yells "Mag GAWD! MAH GAWD!!!"

Looking at the manager saying we need a number ten
Then 3in
Then 2in
Then 1more
Then 2attacking players
Then realising it Everton he is managing and he can only have a few crumbs off the premier league table while everbody else has a feast

Jim White on SSN not headbutting his co presenter out of sheer frustration at a lack of activity and then his head exploding.

The next best thing was when they had about 15 minutes to the deadline and the only person they could think to interview was the IT geek.

"Yeah we've got about 70 people looking at our app now ... Erm it's all available and free at the app store....erm I can move this section here from the bottom to the top if I want...erm"

Monty Python esq.

Striker....

We do badly need to replace Pienaar....but not having any decent back up or competition for Lukaku is ridiculous....if and when Lukaku gets injured, we're seriously f**ked...

Status
Not open for further replies.