Biggest transfer window disappointment

Which is the biggest miss?

• Striker / CF

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Number 10 / Playmaker / Unlocker / (Insert FM jargon)

Votes: 117 60.3%
  • Yarmolenko / Outside playmaker / Pienaar replacement

Votes: 60 30.9%
  • CB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GK / Howard out!

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • otra con queso

Votes: 5 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pienaar replacement

p.s @Saint Domingo nailed it before when he mentioned it's not just about getting someone who can pick a pass. We have a lot of players who have the ability to but the balance of the side makes it nigh on impossible to do so.

When you've got 2 midfielders in Barry and McCarthy looking utterly clueless and not knowing if they are coming and going, strikers played on the wing when there's wingers sitting on the bench then it's inevitable that we ain't going to create the type of chances that Lukaku will gobble up.

Missing out on Yarmolenko for me. A superb player. Especially upon hearing the news that had we gone in for him around the time Stoke did, he would be playing in the royal blue of Everton now.

Then to hear we could of brought back half of the supposed fee with getting rid of Naismith just about seals everything for me.

Not buying a world class player who would walk into our team and make it better

We should be looking to add one of these every summer

I would be quite happy to see loans and frees and bring a couple of youngsters into the squad
If we bought that one special player

Not buying a world class player who would walk into our team and make it better

We should be looking to add one of these every summer

I would be quite happy to see loans and frees and bring a couple of youngsters into the squad
If we bought that one special player
Get real mate, no world class player is going to sign for us without Champions league football and that is a long way off. Best we can hope for is potential unfortunately.

I'm happy with the players we have got tbh but would have liked atleast 1 player who improved our first 11.

we have signed 3 in the last week ..... but would any of those 3 improved our result against man city or spurs ? ....... I don't think so.

a dennis prait or yarmelonko would have though imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.