Votes: 12 6.7%
  • The Albany

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • The Leigh Arms

Votes: 5 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horrible kopites who run that and drink in their though .Proper Everton hating kopites . It’s been a horrible red house since the 90’s.

The girls that run it are great, never had a problem in there at all. In fact, it is the friendliest place, staff wise, I have had a drink in near the ground. Took my lad for the first time and they made a proper fuss of him, crisps, sandwiches and drinks, then a pack of sweets as we left. Guess its just a perk of being there all the time though. Truth is, all the pubs around the ground have their plus points. I've been to crofts a few times years ago, and the atmosphere was great, but took 15-20 mins to get served. I walk in the Anfield and they pull me and my Dad a drink when they see us.

I voted the Winslow because I usually have a couple in there before the game.
If I go on the lash after the game (rarely) I go in at least half on the list.

Black horse, particularly if the sun is shining.
Brilliant.
Many years back,we use to start in the local (Walnut)then get a taxi or 2 to the black horse,one in here then the Glebe,county,chepstow,sometimes orrys,harlech,brick then the spellow or winslow,not always went to all of them but most,then after the game meet in the blue house,then go the oak and depending on how we was either go into town or back the local,had many a great drunken time but then along came the wife and kidslol

Thomas Frost because of the size, and proximity to Goodison, can get a pint quickly on match day and sometimes even a set. the brick is a hot mess on match day.

And it's cheap Bry, they do a good deal on Becks.

I always liked going in the ship & Mitre before the game, only problem is you need to take out a second mortgage for a session in there, especially when I always buy my lads ale before the game as well.

Last edited:
Have only been to the Elm. But seeing as I live where I do and that my last trip there was in 2007 (had the arl fella and my Oxford-living sister in tow), that's not bad. I hope to return some day soon and, hopefully, meet up with some of you fine gentlemen at one of the aforementioned establishments. But not the Lisbon; I was born at night, but not last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.