Best goal scored against us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viv Anderson for newly promoted Forest under Clough 40 odd years ago, he didn't score many but this was a belter from wide right in the top corner.

Just on a side issue the loudest cheer for an away goal was for Duncan MacKenzie playing for Chelsea just after we had sold him, he got a standing ovation from all sides.
Anderson Park End screamer August first game of season, I think. MacKenzie low shot from outside of box inleft hand corner Gwladys St. I stood & clapped

Anderson Park End screamer August first game of season, I think. MacKenzie low shot from outside of box inleft hand corner Gwladys St. I stood & clapped

..loved the technique of that Viv Anderson goal, outside right foot from the corner of the box.

Clyde Best scored an unbelievable goal for West Ham at Goodison, my memory suggests he got the ball by the dug out, ran down the Goodison Rd touch line, across the Gwladys St box before lashing it home. Norman Whiteside’s was a class goal in the FA Cup Final.

..loved the technique of that Viv Anderson goal, outside right foot from the corner of the box.

Clyde Best scored an unbelievable goal for West Ham at Goodison, my memory suggests he got the ball by the dug out, ran down the Goodison Rd touch line, across the Gwladys St box before lashing it home. Norman Whiteside’s was a class goal in the FA Cup Final.
Cost us the double.

Lampard could have a whole competition of just his goals. An absolute plague against us. The one where he just lashed in a bouncing ball from a throw on, cup final curler with his wrong foot, the equaliser in the Drogba game, I think he even scored a free kick with one of his last kicks for Chelsea that missed everyone and went in against us.

That absolute scorcher from like Kiev’s left back in the 2nd leg against them. Think it’s was their 5th.

Tim Howard just about threw any shot from outside the box into his own net. He loved being on the end of season highlight reel.

Status
Not open for further replies.