2020/21 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit of his message to the fans:
Unfortunately you who support me and not those who appear here to spread the words of hate DON’T KNOW HALF of what happens behind the scenes, I wanted to be more clear but unfortunately TODAY I can’t
Quite clear that he wants to call someone a fat kopite rat

We’ll wait Bernie

Hilarious people making out like he’s some awful footballer… he’s an attacking midfielder who has 14 caps for Brazil. Of course he’s not awful.

He was really unsuited to the league, and his stature made it very difficult for him. But he had more pure skill/ability than most at our club.

Best of luck to the lad

149185_1.jpg

It means nothing really.

He has talent. It's not the same as being good. Mo Besic has "talent".

Bernard would be boss at futsal or doing keepy ups for a living or something.

I just find it weird how he gets so much hate. If we got him for £10m but paid him £60k/w I doubt anyone is that mad. He had great promise, he often was one of the better and harder working players on the team.

He was basically Pienaar-lite with Digne too during that time.

Best of luck, while you may not have been as good as I would have hoped you weren't anywhere near as bad s people make out.

I wonder what he's insinuating in his goodbye message. Definitely some bad eggs at the club, whether it's player's, staff or directors.

Decent little player not suited to the Premier league.Got a bit of a free pass from a lot of us cos of the free transfer.If we'd have paid a big fee for him he'd have been slaughtered.

Seems like a good lad and could never be accused of not trying, he just simply wasn't big/strong enough, and not skilful enough to make up for those things. Hope he smashes it out there and makes a good few bob doing it.
Trying for big money? Brands surely will find another tryer for the same price. Hope it is a midget. He has a tradition to defend now.

Hilarious people making out like he’s some awful footballer… he’s an attacking midfielder who has 14 caps for Brazil. Of course he’s not awful.

He was really unsuited to the league, and his stature made it very difficult for him. But he had more pure skill/ability than most at our club.

Best of luck to the lad
True he had a big skill. To fall over his own feet. World class stuff.

The cryptic messaging from Bernard (and that utter nob rot Delph): right at the moment when the club is down in the dumps these two no marks treat themselves to a couple of kicks to the face.

GTF out of Everton FC - you utter filth.
Simply a spluttering reaction by them to all too rare professional ruthlessness at our club. They have been shown the door so fast the room is still spinning.

Status
Not open for further replies.